Mission: The Northwest Washington Section of the Pacific Northwest Clean Water Association is dedicated to preserving and enhancing the water quality in the state of Washington. We promote the professional development of our members, the dissemination of information to the public, and the advancement of science and technology needed to protect public health and the environment. We are dedicated to helping our members improve job performance through education, training, networking, and distribution of information.
Goals: 1. Gather and distribute information to members on water quality, resource management, and environmental protection.
2. Promote activities in the wastewater and water industry that result in improved water quality and resource management.
3. Advance the science of operations and maintenance of wastewater and water systems throughout the State of Washington to improve member performance, be forward thinking, and promote the positive development of our professional members.
4. Provide and support technical, educational, and communication experiences for its members in the water pollution control and associated fields.
5. Foster effective water quality management through education, information exchange, member communication and personnel development.
6. Provide a venue for networking between members and other industry professionals.
7. Educacte the public and foster an open disucssion about water/wastewater and environmental issues.
8. Provide opportunities for members through education, leadership development, affiliation, networking and sharing of information and experiences to enhance professionalism and advancement in the industry.